Get the latest issue of The Socialist; €1 for an issue, €2 solidarity price, €5 super-solidarity price.
We won’t be divided! Homes for all, not racism!
Also in this issue of The Socialist:
- After 18 Feb demo: Where now for the fight against the far right
- Government’s dog whistle racism
- Far right promote violence and hate women
- Pogroms & massacres: Israeli State ratchets up the oppression of Palestinians
- Omagh attack: No going back!
- Special feature: International Women’s Day 2023
- Chinese “spy balloon” over US: Rhetorical hot air reflects new cold war conflict
- Unite’s Murphy 4 fight union busting
- Socialism 101: Are there any socialist countries? Have there ever been?
- Review: Women Talking directed by Sarah Polley
- Ireland’s for-profit forestry is a scandal
Thank you for supporting our crucial campaigning work to build a socialist alternative for workers, young people and the future and our planet.
We rely on donations from working class people to support our work, and act only in the interests of the working class – not rich donors or profit-hungry businesses. Thank you for helping to fund the work of the Socialist Party to build a working-class movement to fight for a socialist future, run by and for working people and our needs, not for profit. If you like what you read, please consider a subscription to our publications and getting more involved!