Get the latest issue of The Socialist; €1 for an issue, €2 solidarity price, €5 super-solidarity price.
It’s a cost of survival crisis: Take on the profiteers!
Also in this issue of The Socialist:
- Students struggle to stay afloat in cost-of-living storm
- Budget 2023: Government token measures are an insult
- Freeze prices, not people: ‘Pay as you go’ customers face disconnection
- #RememberSavita: Why you should march on 29 October
- Britain: Truss’ Thatcherite budget for the super-rich
- Special feature: Mass revolt shakes Iran
- Mussolini-inspired, far-right coalition gains power in Italy
- Socialism 101: Isn’t capitalism more democratic than socialism?
- Al Jazeera docu-series shines spotlight on anti-Corbyn slander campaign
Thank you for supporting our crucial campaigning work to build a socialist alternative for workers, young people and the future and our planet.
We rely on donations from working class people to support our work, and act only in the interests of the working class – not rich donors or profit-hungry businesses. Thank you for helping to fund the work of the Socialist Party to build a working-class movement to fight for a socialist future, run by and for working people and our needs, not for profit. If you like what you read, please consider a subscription to our publications and getting more involved!