Get the latest issue of The Socialist; €1 for an issue, €2 solidarity price, €5 super-solidarity price.
End the Gaza Genocide!
Also in this issue of The Socialist:
- A burning planet & a catastrophic system
- Referendums 2024: Demand a wording that actually supports care
- Migrant health worker pay victory – fight for full family status goes on
- Library workers organise against far-right abuse
- A menacing threat in society – Emboldened far-right steps up attacks on refugees and immigrants
- Sinn Féin moves further right on immigration and state repression
- North: Will Stormont be restored?
- Gaza needs solidarity & action! Stop this genocide!
- Repression and Resistance in the Occupied West Bank
- South African govt charges Israeli regime with genocide
- Israeli State’s reckless brutality threatens wider regional conflict
- Solidarity with garment workers in Bangladesh!
- Showing how to get results – Unite’s mechanical workers win big pay rise
- Socialism 101: What kind of organisation do we need? (Part 2)
- Review: How to Have Sex directed by Molly Manning Walker
- Obituary: John Pilger (1939-2023) – A fearless fighter for truth & justice
Thank you for supporting our crucial campaigning work to build a socialist alternative for workers, young people and the future and our planet.
We rely on donations from working class people to support our work, and act only in the interests of the working class – not rich donors or profit-hungry businesses. Thank you for helping to fund the work of the Socialist Party to build a working-class movement to fight for a socialist future, run by and for working people and our needs, not for profit. If you like what you read, please consider a subscription to our publications and getting more involved!