Get the latest issue of The Socialist; €1 for an issue, €2 solidarity price, €5 super-solidarity price.
Housing Emergency Needs Action – Ban Evictions – Build Public Homes
Also in this issue of The Socialist:
- Global Wealth Report – Unintentionally exposing a rotten system
- Why you should protest Posie Parker & ‘Let Women Speak’ in Dublin
- Eviction notices skyrocket – homelessness crisis deepens
- Dublin City Centre: Invest in need not repression
- Irish troops to train Ukrainian army – a further erosion of military neutrality
- Defend libraries from far-right thuggery and intimidation
- Strike wave in North: How we can win real pay rises
- Europe’s Racist Refugee Policy – Mass death on the Mediterranean
- The revolutionary ideas of Karl Marx & the struggle for socialism today
- A Europe-wide workers’ rights scandal: Slave-like working conditions on Irish shores
- Socialism 101: Why capitalism is bad for our mental health
- Review: Not On Our Watch written by Louise Mathews
- Imperialism’s devastating role in West Africa: Oppose war and capitalism!
- #ContigoJenni: Give sexism the red card
- RTE scandal: The murky world of slush funds and barter accounts
Thank you for supporting our crucial campaigning work to build a socialist alternative for workers, young people and the future and our planet.
We rely on donations from working class people to support our work, and act only in the interests of the working class – not rich donors or profit-hungry businesses. Thank you for helping to fund the work of the Socialist Party to build a working-class movement to fight for a socialist future, run by and for working people and our needs, not for profit. If you like what you read, please consider a subscription to our publications and getting more involved!